Our area has the perfect combination of sun, sea and space for you to explore. The list of things to do during a visit to Atlantic Inn could begin with a trip to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex or the vacation could start with a slower pace at one of the area’s many hidden gems such as the Indialantic Boardwalk where visitors can experience authentic beach life.
Directions and Map
Getting to Atlantic Inn from Orlando International Airport: Take 528 East, 95 South to Exit 183 heading East. Continue on Eau Gallie Rd for 10 miles. Head South on A1A for 1 mile. You have arrived. We are on the right side, directly across the beach.
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In-room accessibility (select rooms)
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)